As someone facing your 50s and beyond, you are soon to be faced with the unique opportunity of having a whole new phase of life – possibly spanning 20-30 years – beyond the typical retirement age of 65. What will you do with it?
That is the question LifeEncore poses and helps you answer. Through coaching, assessments, information, and workshops LifeEncore can help you better understand what you HAVE, what you ENJOY, what you want to LEARN, and how you might GIVE BACK.
With that in mind, through coaching and workshops we help our clients in three ways:
- Chart the path ahead; we help you make decisions and plans about how to live a life of greatest satisfaction to you
- Provide information to those who may be unaware of the smorgasbord of options available to those who are 55+
- Raise awareness about the unique issues that we face as we age, and the best ways to prepare for the future. We are especially knowledgeable about the unique challenges faced by those without adult children and grandchildren
What does your perfect retirement look like?
- Pursuing new interests, learning new skills or traveling to far-flung places?
- Starting a new business?
- Finding a new home?
- Getting involved in your community or exploring “giving back” by working on issues you care about?
- Totally confused?
LifeEncore exists to help you sort it all out – that’s what we do best.
Never had kids? You’re not alone! Almost 20% of the baby boomers are “solo agers” – individuals or couples 55+ who do not have children and/or grandchildren. As such, you have some unique advantages in your later years. Your choice of where to live is less likely to be driven by the whereabouts of family; you do not have the responsibility of putting kids or grandkids through college or helping them buy their first house; you can choose to do whatever you like with your legacy.
On the flip side, however, are some unique considerations for later life. LifeEncore can help you determine the nature and kind of support you will need in your later years. We can steer you in the right direction for doing advanced planning to cover these issues.
LifeEncore is a unique concept in later-life planning, conceived and launched by Sara Zeff Geber, Ph.D.
Contact Sara to learn more about “Reinventing-Retirement Coaching” and LifeEncore.