The Retirement Exploration Survey took me by surprise. Feeling confident about my future, I quickly responded to the questions from what I thought was an extremely “healthy place” until I got to the section on “Financial Security.” All of my financial issues surfaced and I realized that I had some deep work to do in this area. I felt scared and fearful. I had buried money issues for years – not only from others, but from myself. This survey uncovered the problem and helped identify the specific financial issues I needed to finally address. No more putting off the money issue at this time in my life.
Sara helped me to address several financial issues in my life that I never would have addressed on my own. She asked me difficult questions that caused me to think differently about my situation. I realized I had many more options available to me, as she guided me and held me accountable for taking the necessary steps and initiating the difficult conversations with my spouse and our financial advisor. The astonishing results of my actions not only enhanced my financial outlook, but enriched my relationship with my spouse.
— Trudy S.
Informative Lectures and Guest spots
Sara Zeff Geber is available to speak to small or large groups about how people can best invent and prepare and for a satisfying retirement. Talks can be of a general nature or highlight any of the following areas:
- The Many Faces of Retirement Living…What’s Right for You: Independent living, 55+ communities, living with family, continuous care communities, and more
- The five most important decisions to make as you retire
- Finding the right Financial Advisor
- Finding work in a youth-oriented society
- Re-inventing yourself in a new career
- So much need; So little time: Finding meaningful ways to “give back”
- Fifty-Plus, Minus Kids: Planning for retirement and beyond for people without children
To learn more about how LifeEncore can be of service to you, don’t hesitate to contact Sara by email or phone.