LifeEncore workshops are geared to people who are considering retirement or who have recently retired from their careers. Workshops can be sponsored by employers, associations, community groups, colleges, or other organizations.
In the workshops Dr. Geber provides guidance similar to that offered through coaching, but in a group environment. Depending on the results desired, these workshops can range in length from two hours to two days. Depending on the group’s objectives, participants can expect the following potential outcomes:
- Learn about the Eight Keys to a Successful Retirement and how to use them
- Determine the retirement lifestyle that best suits you
- Learn a process for determining where you want to live (and can afford) in retirement
- Figure out what you want to do in retirement – how you want to spend your time and what will bring meaning and purpose to your life
- Determine a realistic timeline for your retirement
- Determine whether you need or want to produce income in retirement and how to go about finding the right opportunity
- Learn about volunteer opportunities, decide if volunteering is right for you now, and learn how to begin “giving back”
- Hear about unique and different ways baby boomers are spending their 55+ years
Organizations wishing to offer retirement planning workshops to their employees can contact Dr. Geber LifeEncore.
To learn more about how LifeEncore can be of service to you, don’t hesitate to contact Sara by email or phone.